Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chunky Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea, our dog, she looks different now than the picture that I put on the computer on my blog.  She's shaved and she's a lot chunkier. 

One time I was in the room at our old house and I saw Sweet Pea.  She was shaved right after we shaved her.  I was confused.  I didn't know who that dog was.  It was really our dog.  I looked down.  She had nipples.  Then I noticed she was our dog.  Then I laughed. 

Right now she's still the same thing that I said ~ she's chunky and shaved, a little fluffy. 

Bye bye.

Horse Girl Princess

3 comments:

  1. Love it! You make me smile Horsegirl!!! XOXOX, Nanu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me laugh out loud to read this! Isn't she funny? I love to just type EXACTLY the words that come out of her mouth! It's going to be such a treat to look back and see how she used to talk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're funny, Horse Girl! We used to laugh at our poodles when they would come home from the groomers, all "pretty" with their bows and toenail polish - even the BOY dog :-) Cole looks like a completely different dog after he's shaved, too!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete